Answer the questions below to test your knowledge of Duke’s emergency notification system.
1. What is the web address for the DukeALERT site?
2. You should be able to hear the emergency sirens from inside all buildings on Duke's main campus.
3. When you hear the emergency sirens, you should:
a) Seek shelter
b) Go outside my building to hear it better
c) Follow the instruction of the audio message and seek additional information on the emergency website.
4. Any member of the Duke community with a cell phone should receive a text message during an emergency.
5. Who determines the appropriate service category (essential service, delayed service, reserved service) for individual employees?
a) Human Resources
c) Duke's emergency coordinator